“Education is the Mother of Leadership”
Don't let yourself be Underdeveloped.
In 2013, CompassPoint released a study showing massive problems in retention and hiring of talent in the fundraising sector across North America. Lack of available and effective training and coaching is amongst several of the causes mentioned in the study, especially for small and mid sized organizations.
One Time Coaching CallIdeal for feedback on unique or difficult situations
- Assistance on handling difficult or unusual situations
- Policy and Procedures review and advice
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Weekly CoachingIdeal for managers and executives, especially where in-organization coaching not available.
- Confidential weekly in person or skype meetings
- People management skill development
- Effective time management techniques
- Fundraising activity tracking and management
- Budgeting and financial statements
- Communication strategies for dealing with staff and boards
Project Specific CoachingIdeal for short term tasks
- Coaching relating to a specific project
- May be in person or via skype
- Ideal for difficult organizational change initiatives
Ryan’s sage advice contributed significantly to the success of our development program. His effective counsel helped create change at all levels including with board and administration. Ryan’s extensive for-profit business development experience and his deep fundraising and legacy giving expertise helped us manage difficult situations to excellent outcomes for our mission.