Are you a non-profit or charity employee within 15 years of retirement? If so, this workshop is for you and/or your spouse!
As a non-profit employee, your access to quality information on retirement planning can be more limited than that available in the private sector. Join us for a specialized 2 hour workshop that will help you:
- Determine how much retirement income you will need to support your lifestyle
- Align your personal value system with your retirement investments
- Discuss the psychological challenges in transitioning into retirement
- Establish the most tax-effective ways to save, and draw down on your retirement funds.
- Ensure your financial and estate plans are in good order to retire as stress-free as possible.
Please note that due to limited spaces, and the “hands-on” nature of this workshop we are restricting ticket sales to those who are 45+ years old, and/or within 15 years of their expected retirement date.
The workshop will be held in the Solutions Lab at Innovation Works @ 201 King Street on Saturday June 8th, from 10am to 12pm. Please note that parking in the area is somewhat limited due to BRT and bike lane construction on King Street. There are three commercial lots next to, and across from Innovation Works, and you could also choose to park at Galleria Mall.
Note: It would be ideal (but not necessary) if you could bring a laptop with Microsoft Office compatible software, as we will provide some templates as Excel Spreadsheets and Word documents that are helpful planning tools.
Payment is available via Credit Card and/or Paypal upon registration. Spaces cancelled < 1 week prior to the event will not be refunded. You may give your ticket to another person if you have to cancel and your ticket is no-longer refundable. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case.
$40 + HST per person attending. For inquiries, please contact Ryan Fraser at 226 884 5545 x100 or email@example.com
- June 8, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm