- First and foremost, congratulations for coming to this page. That means you’re a details kind of person and you’d be happy to know that we are too!
- We respect your privacy and we’re committed to protecting your personal data.
- This site is intended for residents of Ontario, Canada only.
- We are committed to everyday practices that ensure whatever data we hold is always held securely and only for as long as is necessary.
- We will only collect the minimum amount of data that is necessary and needed for the operation of Quiet Legacy Planning Group Ltd.
- You have a right to obtain from us a confirmation about how information is being held and used, including the ability to delete any personal data and subscriptions.
- We do not sell, or lease any of your data from visiting this website to third parties. Ever. If you sign up for our newsletter, your name and email will be sent to Mailchimp, a USA-based bulk-email service that is compliant with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), and Mailchimp does not use this data for anything other than our newsletter. By registering, you agree to us sending you a monthly email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The information you provide within our forms, newsletter and other contact fields are only used for the purpose of understanding who comes to our site and what they look at. It is also used to administrate our monthly newsletters and to contact individuals who request our services or submit inquiries through forms.
- You can control your data sharing by adjusting the cookie settings on your internet browser; however, disabling cookies will reduce the functionality and features of many modern websites.
- We use Google Analytics to better understand activity on our website to enhance our user experience. IP addresses, in and of themselves, do not allow us in any way to identify you as an individual, but we still treat the information as personal data which we respect and safeguard.
- The data stored on our Google Analytics account is set to delete every 26 months.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com.